We’ll help you make the right career move
Our approachable and experienced team will make sure you’re in the strongest position to achieve your career goals. We’ll support you through every stage of the process, including CV and interview advice. It’s about much more than finding you a job – it’s about helping you grow your career.
A company’s most valuable asset is its employees
And we’re here to make sure that you have the best possible assets. Aldrich provides a complete recruitment solution for some of the world’s leading financial institutions. Based in London, we recruit both for the City and internationally. To us, recruitment is about adding value to your business, not just filling a vacancy.
We want to place the perfect people in the right positions
At Aldrich, we work hard to provide an exceptional recruitment service. For both our candidates and clients, we promise our undivided attention, our commitment to your requirements, and an honest and open approach that you’ll find refreshing.
Find your next career move.
We have vacancies in the financial sector in London and worldwide.
Have a look at our current permanent and temporary positions.
A leading hedge fund are looking to recruit a total right hand to run their office whilst their PA / EA Office Manager is on maternity leave. Starting Mid March you will take the reins.
The firm are very well established, they invest in debt and have an office of 50 in NY and 7 in London. Your role will be the right hand to the London MD and manage the smooth running of the office
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to deta
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Roadshow Coordinator to work for a leading international bank based in Canary Wharf. You will be responsible for working on a day to day basis with front office teams. You will be a forward thinker, highly organised with strong communication skills. Financial services experience would be preferable.
Working with Aldrich has been a pleasure. They are great at finding the right type of candidates for our business. They are always on hand, professional and lovely to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone!
It has been a pleasure working with you and your agency – everyone I have dealt with has been extremely friendly and professional, Therese in particular. I will be sure to recommend you to any friends or family looking for new roles in the future.
The team at Aldrich & Co. are friendly, honest and professional and look to place you as a candidate in the job best suited to you. They go above and beyond make sure you are happy in your new position! Thank you for everything!
I can genuinely say you have been by far the best recruiter I’ve worked with – and that’s even when I was one myself!
Aldrich is very different to the other agencies I have been to – a lot more welcoming genuine and down to earth. I felt so at ease by comparison!