Team PA, Hedge Fund (14m FTC) – early January start!
- Salary: £45,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926401
Are you an experience Team Assistant, used to providing 1st class administrative support in a high-performing business environment?
Are you a true team-player with a ‘can do’ attitude who likes to be involved in a busy successful team?
Do you have financial services experience?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a TA who can be the pivotal link for Partners and their busy team of portfolio managers. You’ll be fully involved from day 1.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Global travel arrangements: preparing detailed itineraries, handling expenses/invoices
- Preparing/editing reports and presentations
- Dealing with desk/team admin including BCP
- Monitoring team research and subscriptions
- Organising annual offsite with the full A-Z of arrangements; managing AGM
- Proactively developing strong working relationships with peers, other teams and external clients
The skills you need to bring:
- Solid Team Admin/PA experience at Director level, gained within Fund Management or Investment Banking (FS sector experience essential)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- Positive self-starter; highly productive, reliable with a flexible attitude
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality