- Salary: £26,000 + package
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926143
Are you bright, engaging and looking to be part of a successful team?
Maybe you have recently completed secretarial/PA training or already have some experience as a Team Assistant?
If you are looking to take a first step into the exciting world of global investment banking, this could be for you.
Our client is looking for a professional and enthusiastic Team Assistant to provide support to the team of PAs.
No two days will be the same and you’ll be part of the family from day one!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Providing secretarial support across the team
- Organising internal and external meetings and calls
- Helping to organise internal and external client entertainment
- Managing meeting rooms – booking and supplies
- Organising international and UK travel using in-house service
- Liaising with accounts to produce client invoices
The skills you need to bring:
- Some experience in a Team Assistant role, experience in Financial Services a plus!
- Positive approach
- Ability to engage with people at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills