Team Assistant/PA, Fund Management
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926442
Are you a PA with a desire to learn and an eager to help approach?
Do you have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role from a professional environment?
There is a genuine opportunity here to become a really useful member of the team.
This boutique fund manager has new headcount for a bright and motivated Assistant to contribute to their continued success.
If you are happy to greet visitors one minute, then get stuck into company research the next, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Liaising with clients, listed companies and brokers
- Maintaining spreadsheets of conferences and invitations
- Scanning and filing notes
- Maintaining CRM database
- Circulating news, broker notes and portfolio updates
- Collating research packs from various data sources
- Circulating monthly newsletter to investors
- Working closely with other Assistants, sharing workload in times of high pressure
- Helping out with the switchboard
- Ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
The skills you need to bring:
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- At least 2-3 years’ as a Team Assistant/PA in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and friendly approach
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise
- Sense of humour