Team Assistant, FinTech
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + package
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926428
Are you a proactive team player and a confident communicator?
Do you naturally get on well with people at all levels?
Do you have some office/PA experience ideally from a Tech or Financial Services background?
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Busy diary management for a team of senior managers
- Booking meetings, scheduling interviews, setting up conference calls
- Travel arrangements and expenses
- Coordinating meeting rooms
- Greeting all clients and visitors
- Keeping meeting rooms fully stocked with refreshments
- Assisting with printing, laminating, binding
- Assisting with basic purchasing of supplies
- Helping to organise client and social functions
- Office and Facilities management assistance
- Managing deliveries and storage
- Assisting with projects and events
- *in office role, Monday-Friday
The skills you need to bring:
- At least 1 year’s Secretarial/PA/Office Administration experience from a corporate environment
- Could be a graduate with an internship or some postgraduate work experience
- Thrive working at a fast pace!
- Advanced MS Outlook & Word, some Excel/PowerPoint experience advantageous but not essential
- Confident communicator with strong written skills
- Can-do attitude, ready to get involved at all times
- Strong IT skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Fast-learner – always thinking ahead