Senior Marketing Executive, Financial Services – London
- Salary: £50000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926290
Do you have 5+ years’ marketing experience in a generalist role?
Have you worked in financial services for 3 years or more?
Are you a brilliant copy writer and editor?
Our client is a city-based wealth manager looking for a productive and client-focused professional to deliver their day-to-day marketing activities.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Producing creative content, regularly writing and editing copy
- Supporting internal communications
- Producing creative content such as videos, podcasts, brochures and presentations
- Delivering client communications and publications
- Supporting PR activity
- Tracking marketing performance and ROI
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Checking activity is on brand and compliant
The skills and experience you need to bring:
- 5+ years marketing experience and a good knowledge of all aspects of marketing and communications
- 3+ years’ experience working in Financial Services with good knowledge of financial promotions compliance
- Track record of implementing impactful marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to manage outsourced marketing activities
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, tight deadlines and deliver to a high quality, at pace
- Interest in and knowledge of financial services
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CMS and CRM