Senior Events Manager
- Salary: Competitive + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 925895
Are you a talented events professional? An experienced leader?
A global Law Firm is offering a superb opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to steer and develop their events programme. With maximum impact and return.
We’re particularly keen to hear from you if you have led a successful team and you have an understanding of business development and marketing in an events context.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Developing strategic plans for the firm’s events and overseeing operations
- Relationship building
- Inspiring and guiding the Events team
- Creating and analysing performance reports
- Promoting collaboration between support services within the firm
- Participating in the recruitment process
- Overseeing Health & Safety procedures related to Events and the team
The skills you need to bring:
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in a professional events role
- Degree-educated or equivalent
- Strong negotiating skills
- A good understanding of contract risks
*The jobs we advertise are still live but our clients are seeking very precise experience and with offices closed throughout the city, recruitment is proceeding at a very different pace. We ask for your patience and understanding. Thank you.*Apply