Researcher/Junior Executive, Executive Search (Investment Banking)
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Jane Bonser | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 927162
Are you a recent and ambitious graduate, with a strong interest in investment banking, who is hungry for success?
Do you have a true desire to learn and excel in the world of Executive Search?
Would you enjoy working as part of a collaborative team who will actively encourage you in your career development?
A top tier executive search boutique is looking for a highly analytical, diligent assistant to support their growing team.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you are a self-starter with first class communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines whilst multi-tasking.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Identifying potential candidates based on client briefings and resumes
- Managing the inhouse database and capturing insights from Bloomberg
- Providing informed and accurate industry-specific information for pitch / pre-searches
- Assisting in developing, maintaining and implementing relevant website content
- Working closely with colleagues to provide support
The skills you need to bring:
- Highly analytical with an inquisitive mind
- Some previous corporate work experience beneficial
- Exceptional listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office
- A clear eye for detail
- Ability to interact with individuals from all levels of an organisation