Research Associate, Executive Search (Graduate, entry-level)
- Salary: £28,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926716
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in research and financial services?
Are you motivated, resourceful and ready to work hard?
If the answer is yes; we’d love to hear from you. Particularly if you have done some work experience that has sparked your enthusiasm.
Our client is a leading executive search and advisory firm, operating in the financial services sector. They are looking for a driven individual who wants to learn by working closely with Associates and Consultants.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Working as a member of a team responsible for executing search mandates
- Conducting desk-based research, preparing presentations for research meetings
- Attending internal candidate interviews
- Formatting and editing CVs and reports
- Managing in-house database for your team
- Gathering competitive and market intelligence data
- Taking an active involvement in company social media activity
The skills you need to bring:
- Strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a team orientated, successful environment
- Energetic approach with a can-do attitude
- Analytical skills
- Any second language would be useful