- Salary: c.£25,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926224
Aldrich & Co is a well-established, market leader in the recruitment industry. We provide advice to companies looking to build their talent and source only the best individuals for their businesses. Candidates and clients tell us we are professional, focused on finding the right role for the right individual, discreet and forward thinking. Our specialist areas are Marketing and Communications and Business Support professionals in the financial services sector.
We have a great opportunity for a bright graduate to play a significant role in our day to day work and provide the best support to our Consultants.
This role is all about organising and working with people so you will need to have confident communication skills, the ability to write well, manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines, always working with great attention to detail and to a very high standard.
If you are looking to make an excellent start in your career, there is great potential to learn and grow as part of this friendly, high-performing team.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Maintaining accurate candidate and client records and notes on CRM
- Booking candidate appointments for Consultants, ensuring receipt of appropriate documents
- Reviewing CVs and applicants (inquisitive mind required!)
- Participating in and taking notes during candidate interviews with Consultants
- Advising candidates on their CVs and producing CVs in our house style
- Assistance with writing up candidate profiles to accompany an application
- Liaising with candidates and clients to arrange interviews
- Helping to prepare candidates for interviews and following up to obtain feedback
- Completing candidate reference checks
- Diary / inbox management, flagging important issues and responding when possible
- Writing advertisements for new jobs and developing job specifications
- Researching new business opportunities
- Tracking client fees and contracts
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients within the leading financial institutions
The skills you need to bring:
- University degree or equivalent
- Highly organised with strong administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking capability, meeting constantly changing deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, using initiative and prioritising effectively
- An enthusiastic attitude, capable of working well in a team as well as on solo projects
- A bright and enquiring mind with strong research skills and a genuine interest in learning
- Strong technical skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office