Publicity Coordinator, Entertainment PR, office-based
- Salary: £25,000
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926774
Do you have 1-2 years’ of publicity experience, either in-house or agency?
Are you passionate about entertainment in all its forms? Do you love to keep up to date with what’s happening in the world?
Do you know your press and digital platforms – from magazines and newspapers to TikTok and YouTube?
And are you crucially, a confident communicator with initiative and drive to succeed?
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Supporting and working alongside publicists who work with the UK’s biggest entertainment brands
- Sourcing and organising information on media lists and client coverage
- Liaising with clients and their teams
- Assisting publicists with background and prep work for interviews, events and photoshoots
- Writing reports and preparing documents creatively and professionally
- Working with publicists to plan, review and brainstorm
- Managing the media library – keeping up to date with latest magazines, podcasts and media plans
- Supporting publicists on all events, screenings and parties
The skills you need to bring:
- Have a passion for entertainment, media, news and editorial
- Previous experience working in a busy, fast-paced client facing environment
- 1st class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to remain calm and unflappable
- Ability to think, logically, accurately and quickly
- Desire to work hard and be part of an exciting and growing business