Private Equity Fundraising
- Salary: £100,000 - £150,000 + benefits
- Location: SW1
- Consultant: Philippa Sheppard | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 927186
A leading private markets advisory firm is looking to recruit a Private Equity Fundraising specialist.
Do you have a strong track-record of raising capital for a fund?
Are you highly-respected with a strong global network and a reputation for integrity?
And would you be excited by a move to an entrepreneurial environment unrestricted by a highly corporate structure?
Your experience may come from any combination of Family Office, Wealth Manager, Pension Fund, Fund of Funds or large institutions.
Working with the Investment Director, you will play a key role in the firm’s development and continued success; building on a client-first philosophy and generating creative solutions across a wide range of private markets.
The role will be full-time, based in London with some travel expected.
What you will be doing
- Working with the investment, marketing, sales and legal teams
- Leading on the fundraising process
- Building marketing material for client pitches
- Delivering material in person to clients
- Managing the onboarding of new clients
- Updating investment teams and communicating throughout the process
- Arranging, attending and presenting at meetings with clients
- Tracking and reporting client progress
- Attending and presenting at industry conferences
- Undergraduate degree in economics or finance or equivalent
- Excellent academic credentials
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Great judgement and integrity
- Professional experience within private equity, asset management or investment banking