Personal Assistant, Corporate Communications
- Salary: Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926625
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in a PA role?
Are you passionate about providing superb support and service?
Do you have exceptional organisational skills and a strong attention to detail?
Are you willing to take on a wide variety of tasks, acting as an integral member of the team?
If you’re looking to develop your career within a friendly team; we’d love to hear from you! Our client, a leading strategic communications firm, is seeking a proactive and upbeat PA to join their growing business.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Liaising with clients, acting as the first point of contact on meetings and other items
- Coordinating diaries, arranging meetings, processing expenses and booking travel
- Managing contacts in Outlook, maintaining calendars and media lists
- Ad-hoc research for new business pitches, editing presentations and case studies
- Managing the financial services forecast
- Assisting with the coordination of events and campaigns
- Assisting in tracking media coverage and creating client press cuttings
- Distributing content such as newsletters and releases
- Providing cover when another PA is absent
The skills you need to bring:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a relevant support role, ideally gained within Public Relations
- First-rate organisational skills and the ability to juggle competing demands and prioritise effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and discretion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS office skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint; experience using creative software a bonus
- A proactive and flexible approach
- Experience managing website content and social media would be advantageous