PA to Senior Consultant, Aldrich & Co, EC2 (hybrid)
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926592
Aldrich & Co is a well-established, market leader in the recruitment industry, based in the city. We provide advice to companies looking to build their talent and source only the best individuals for their businesses in the financial services sector.
We have a great opportunity for a bright PA to support a Senior Consultant in a busy, varied and exciting role.
Are you a confident communicator who absolutely loves organising?
Do you have at least 1-2 years’ PA experience supporting a busy professional?
Would you enjoy working in a business that is all about people? Are you interested in social media?
Our culture is corporate but relaxed, fast-paced but extremely inclusive and supportive. If you’d like to join our friendly, high-performing team, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Diary management; booking in candidates, sending confirmations
- Being first point of contact for new candidates, providing a friendly, professional welcome
- Preparing paperwork ahead of registrations
- Maintaining accurate candidate and client records and notes on CRM
- Preparing CVs using in-house branding
- Logging jobs from clients and producing job descriptions
- Coordinating candidate interviews and feedback
- Running searches on candidate database
- Setting up and hosting client and candidate interviews on Zoom
- Supporting in the offer and rejection process
- Uploading new ads, blogs, testimonials, team pages
- Creating branded LinkedIn banners – sharing ads on LinkedIn
- Developing strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Working closely with everyone at Aldrich
The skills you need to bring:
- Highly organised with strong administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking capability, meeting constantly changing deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An enthusiastic attitude, capable of working well in a team
- Strong technical skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Interest and experience using social media in the workplace