PA to Managing Director, Entertainment PR, office-based
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926770
Are you an adaptable PA who is meticulously organised and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have passion, drive, personality and a genuinely positive can-do attitude?
Are you creative, able to think outside the box and willing to handle whatever you are tasked with?
Do you have the confidence to make decisions, offer solutions and remain unflappable at all times?
The MD of an entertainment agency is looking for a PA to provide right-hand support in an exciting, demanding but highly rewarding role.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Complex diary management, travel planning, arranging meetings
- Meeting with MD regularly to run through daily/weekly schedules
- Preparing and delivering documents and materials ahead of meetings
- Prioritising urgent matters and proactively managing any conflicts
- Arranging meetings, lunches, dinners and external events
- Attending meetings with MD, taking notes and following up actions
- Maintaining records for all VIPs and managing invitation lists for key events
- Supporting MD at events, screenings and parties
- Building effective relationships with high-profile clients
- Screening and directing phone calls; using critical judgement to respond and resolve
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Personal support including travel, diary and appointments
The skills you need to bring:
- A passion for PR and Entertainment
- Previous PA experience from a fast-paced environment
- A flexible, proactive approach with ability to use own judgement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on numerous projects at the same time
- Ability to stay one step ahead at all times
- An unflappable and discreet manner
- Be happy to work across various locations, office, home, at events etc
- Genuine desire to part of something dynamic and growing