PA to Founders, Corporate Consulting
- Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
- Location: SW7
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926719
Do you have PA experience supporting senior professionals in a dynamic team environment?
Are you highly organised, proactive, and able to prioritise efficiently?
Can you think on your feet and use your own initiative?
Do you like working in a young team where your input counts and you can play a key role in the growing success of the firm?
Our client is a leading international firm of business and executive coaches; prestigious and well known for working with the leading FTSE 100 and figures in the City. They have developed a reputation beyond all others and there are great opportunities for growth; you’ll play a key role in the success of the firm by acting as key point of contact for the dynamic Partners and wider team.
If you’re looking for a collaborative, fast-paced and high performing environment, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Supporting the Partners by managing busy diaries
- Coordinating key client meetings
- Acting as first point of contact and developing relationships with clients
- Organising complex national and international travel
- Assisting with office management
- Supporting others with ad-hoc projects, off-sites and team events
- Assisting with marketing and business strategy
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous experience in a fast paced administrative role as a PA
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop skillset
- Excellent command of IT
- A flexible attitude and team player
- Curiosity, intuition, initiative and flair for organising