PA to Co-Heads, Legal
- Salary: £48,000 to £50,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926389
Looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
Are you an experienced administration professional with strong legal secretarial skills?
Can you demonstrate initiative and remain level-headed with a busy workload?
Our client, an American law firm with a global presence, is looking for a highly organised Legal Assistant to support their busy team.
Note this is a 5 days in the office role with excellent working hours: 09:30 – 17:30!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Global travel arrangements including itineraries, transport and accommodation
- Coordinating meetings and VCs with full logistics
- Maintaining close relationship with clients, colleagues and third parties globally
- Copy writing, digital dictation and proof-reading correspondence and documents
- Completing and filing complex expense reports
- Maintaining an accurate filing system, updating the CRM database (InterAction)
- Supporting other members of the secretarial team
The skills you need to bring:
- Substantial senior legal secretarial experience with supporting vocational qualification(s) and/or extensive practical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills