PA/Office Manager – Sir John Soane’s Museum, Holborn
- Salary: £28,000 + civil service pension + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926676
This is a very special job for someone interested in architecture and the arts.
Are you an outgoing, friendly person who wants to work with the leading figures in the cultural and historical sector?
If you are extremely organised, love variety and would thrive in this inspiring environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Based in the beautiful Sir John Soane Museum, you will literally be immersed in history and art; surrounded by the nation’s finest treasures.
This role can be hybrid. The office is really collaborative, supportive and the team are super friendly.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Office management will play a large part of your work; ensuring the office runs smoothly, acting as first point of contact and liaising with suppliers
- Providing PA support to the Board of Trustees, preparing for and following up on board meetings
- Acting as the right hand to the world-renowned Director
- Managing travel, presentations, correspondence
- Being the go to person for events
The skills you ideally need to bring:
- An interest in cultural heritage
- Perhaps a background in governance, charities, history of art or architecture
- Superb organisational skills
- Great IT skills
- Calm and discreet manner with exceptional communication skills