Are you a switched-on PA with experience working in a corporate, fast-paced environment?
Do you have strong communication and presentation skills ?
Do you have amazing attention to detail? Enjoy being part of a small team with a big vision?
A corporate blue-chip organisation is looking for a self-motivated and highly productive PA to provide administrative support to 3 executives in the leadership team. The culture is inclusive and turnover is low in this highly respected, successful firm.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Liaising with internal team and external companies
- Building relationships with client counterparts
- Organising travel arrangements, including booking accommodation and transportation
- Preparing and amending reports and presentations
- Ad hoc projects such as conference coordination, conducting research
- Expenses management
- Collaborating with other PAs to provide seamless support
- In office every day
The skills you need to bring:
- PA experience in a large corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain 100% confidentiality
- Hardworking and proactive approach
- Professional attitude
- Strong MS Office
- Knowledge of Board software platform advantageous
- Desire to work as part of a close-knit team
- Fantastic attention to detail