Marketing Production Assistant, Guildford or London
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926319
Maternity cover contract to July 2022
Do you have strong IT skills including InDesign and Illustrator?
Are you highly organised and able to work to strict timescales?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Our client, an asset management company, is looking for a Marketing Production Assistant to join their Marketing team with responsibility for the production of a range of client and financial adviser focused marketing materials and product information.
If you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and high performing environment and you’re ready to whole-heartedly grasp this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Updating and creating a range of marketing materials and financial promotions literature
- Updating and preparing presentations using a variety of tools
- Producing artwork, sourcing images, print buying and copy checking
- Providing support for external events
- Organising the production of branded merchandise
- Ensuring compliance with financial promotion rules
The skills you need to bring:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal departments and external agencies / suppliers
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Productive with the ability to work on own initiative
- Creative and innovative
- Positive, flexible and a genuine team player
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is beneficial