Investor Relations Team Assistant, SW1, FTC
- Salary: £40,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926620
Are you a confident Team Assistant/PA with 2 years’ experience in Financial Services or Investor Relations?
Are you highly organised and able to effectively juggle an ever-changing workload?
Can you hit the ground running, in a varied role, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail?
Have you got a can-do attitude and a true team mentality?
If the answer is yes; please get in touch! Our client, a leading investment solutions provider, is seeking a dynamic and positive individual to provide first-class support to their Investor Relations team. Start ASAP.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Diary management for the Investor Relations team, including client meetings, lunches, domestic and international travel arrangements
- Supporting the IR team with events, product launches, media events etc. for clients and consultants
- Processing expenses for the team and providing support on ad hoc tasks
- Liaising with IT services to resolve technical issues
- Coordinating production of client presentations and new product launches
- Managing investor marketing materials and projects, including flyer distribution, message pack and quarterly fund flyer coordination and PowerPoint archive maintenance
- Collaborating with the team on submitting tenders and updating the team questionnaires as required
- Overseeing company Salesforce, coordinating hard and soft copy investor filing requirements and maintaining meeting schedules
The skills you need to bring:
- At least 2 years’ experience within Financial Services or Investor Relations
- Highly organised with the ability to monitor requests and prioritise effectively
- First-rate IT skills, in particular PowerPoint; Salesforce experience beneficial
- Strong multitasker with the ability to manage ever-changing workloads and priorities
- A positive and upbeat attitude