Investment Communications Manager, City
- Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926765
Do you have a good understanding of investment products and financial markets?
Are you a confident content writer, used to producing engaging material for articles, social media, videos, podcasts and webinars?
Do you have a passion for producing content of the highest standard with on time delivery?
Are you a self-starter, who is quick to learn and able to work independently?
A leading asset management firm is looking for a proactive and solutions driven individual to join their Marketing Team and create and manage investment marketing communications across multiple digital channels.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Maintaining and updating the log of investment marketing communications
- Writing new content and repurposing existing content for digital channels
- Hosting webinars and podcasts
- Ensuring content is aligned with brand positioning and key messages
- Assisting in the drafting, editing, approval and distribution of investment content
- Using metrics to analyse the impact of communications and identify opportunities for future improvements
- Ensuring all communications are compliant and consistent
- Working proactively and collaboratively with management
The skills you need to bring:
- 2 - 5 years marketing experience in an asset management company
- An understanding of compliance frameworks
- Experience of content marketing and digital communications
- Competent with FE (Financial Express) Analytics
- High standard of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Numerate and with excellent use of English
- An efficient, calm, fast and flexible approach
- High degree of IT literacy & MS Office applications
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in Financial Marketing