Internal CRM Administrator, City Investment firm
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (1-year FTC)
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926280
Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced and process-driven role?
Are you IT-savvy and really good at processes and completing projects?
Do you have amazing attention to detail? Enjoy being part of a team who truly look out for each other?
If the answer is yes; we’d love to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join one of their largest divisions.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Managing the administration for divisional joiners & leavers
- Using online portal to update transfers, secondments, sabbaticals and maternity leave
- Managing communication with departments relating to staff movements
- Managing the on-boarding for the London interns and graduates
- Communicating with IT with any account issues
- Reviewing processes regularly and discussing proposed changes with I.T.
- Updating and circulating internal documents
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Monitoring the team mailbox
- Liaising with colleagues and building strong working relationships across the London office
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous experience in a similar process-driven role
- Strong academic performance, especially in Tech discipline.
- Exposure to I.T. industry a plus!
- Hard -working and proactive approach
- Professional attitude and complete discretion
- Advanced MS Office
- Desire to work as part of a close-knit team
- Fantastic attention to detail