HR Manager Part Time (Temp to Perm), SE1
- Salary: £25-£30 per hour (DOE)
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926623
Are you an HR generalist with proven experience at an operational level?
Do you have a thorough and up to date knowledge of employment law?
Are you strong communicator with the ability to build excellent working relationships?
Do you come to work with a positive and confident attitude and thrive as part of a busy team?
Our client offers consultancy services within the construction industry. They are looking for an experienced HR professional to assist the Director Group and provide all-round HR advice and support for 2-3 days/week.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Taking ownership of the recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Managing the induction and on boarding of all new joiners
- Administering compensation and benefits for employees
- Assisting the Directors with the annual salary review and bonus cycle
- Aligning internal training programmes to address learning and development needs across the business
- Embedding the performance management process within the business, providing all necessary training
- Identifying employee potential and managing talent and succession planning
- Leading any employee relations cases, complying with organisation and legal frameworks
- Managing and maintaining HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with UK law
- Preparing and submitting monthly board reports
- Organising company Town Hall meetings and overseeing charity partnership
- Liaising with colleagues in BD and Marketing and providing content where appropriate
The skills you need to bring:
- Demonstrable HR generalist experience at an operational level
- A strong working knowledge of employment law
- Confidence and a strong relationship builder
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously whilst also being a strong team player
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office
- Qualified CIPD member preferred