Events Manager (12 month contract)
- Salary: To £55,000
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926265
Do you have 5+ years’ experience in the end to end management of events within wealth management, including the delivery of virtual and hybrid events?
Are you a confident communicator who’s incredibly organised and able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision?
Are you skilled at curating very special event experiences of the highest quality for clients?
A prestigious investment manager is looking for a smart and professional Events Manager to organise investment seminars, conferences and hospitality for their HNW client base.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Managing internal and external events from planning and execution to follow-up
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across the business and with suppliers
- Managing corporate hospitality opportunities and co-ordinating bookings
- Sourcing and managing suppliers including contract negotiation
- Setting, communicating and managing timelines
- Managing budgets for each event
- Managing and communicating with key stakeholders for each event
- Ensuring compliance for health and safety, risk assessment and insurance purposes
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure the timely delivery of events that are on brand
The skills you need to bring:
- 5+ years in a similar role, covering event planning, execution and follow-up
- Experience working within wealth management
- Ability to demonstrate successful delivery of live and digital events
- In-depth knowledge of full production process and audio visual requirements
- Strong negotiation skills and a commercial mind set
- Excellent knowledge of event registration systems
- Experience of post event evaluation
- Ability to work at pace, delivering a high-level experience for clients
- A reputation as a great team player with boundless energy