Events Manager 12m FTC, start end of March
- Salary: Up to 55,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926420
Do you have experience of sourcing, planning and managing business events of the highest quality?
Do you have good knowledge of hospitality, events across sectors, venues and suppliers?
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to interact with senior management?
Are you proficient in hosting virtual events across a variety of platforms?
A leading financial organisation is looking for a creative events professional who takes pride in delivering events to an exceptional standard to join their UK Wealth Management Marketing Team.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Working with internal teams to provide an end-to-end event project management service and a seamless end user experience
- Amplifying the brand internally and externally through the creation of unique and memorable experiences
- Managing the internal event process, including the booking of event space, diary management and liaison with internal services
- Creating and managing events using CRM & marketing automation tool
- Using digital tools such as BlueJeans Events to deliver live, streamed and hybrid events
- Venue searching, seeking and proposing venues appropriate to event brief, brand and outcomes
- Managing budgets including post event reconciliation
- Post event reporting and evaluation
- Line management responsibly of the Events & Marketing Administrator
The skills you need to bring:
- Experience of end to end event management and delivering to a very high standard
- Previous experience building and managing events on an events platform (e.g. Marketo)
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Flexible approach with the ability to work well as part of a team or individually
- Professional and positive with a proactive and resourceful approach to the delivery of events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office