Events Executive, Central London
- Salary: Up to £38,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926703
Do you have 2+ years’ experience of managing business events?
Are you highly organised and able to manage events from concept to completion?
Are you a confident communicator who will inspire confidence and a strong team player?
A leading membership organisation is looking for an events professional who takes pride in delivering events to a very high standard to join their Events Team. The majority of physical events will take place in London with some events requiring travel within the UK.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Sourcing and booking venues and suppliers
- Arranging and managing speakers for events
- Liaising with venues on setup, catering and audio-visual requirements
- Delegate management; including event bookings and correspondence
- Maintaining records of attendee numbers and sales
- Producing event collateral
- Managing expenditure against event budgets
- Maintaining and updating the event and training web pages on the website
- Ensuring the CRM is updated
- Writing the copy and obtaining graphics for posts on social media
- Working on-site ensuring smooth delivery of all events
- Wrapping up post event including full evaluation and reporting
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous experience of the full end to end management of events
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and proof-reading skills with a high attention to detail
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience of updating websites beneficial