Events Coordinator, City (12 month FTC)
- Salary: £36,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: email@example.com | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926289
Mainly office based.
Are you an experienced events coordinator with 3+ years’ experience?
Can you hit the ground running and take ownership, multi-task and manage changing priorities?
Do you have strong venue knowledge along with experience of virtual and hybrid events?
Would you enjoy working in a professional environment and to a very high standard?
Our client is a leading international Law Firm looking to recruit an Events Coordinator to join their internal team to manage client facing and internal events, including graduate recruitment.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- End-to-end management of a variety of on-site and off-site events; virtual, hybrid and in-person
- Working with the Business Development teams to design client events that maximise client engagement
- Working with the Audio Visual team to host and coordinate virtual events, including technical rehearsals with speakers
- Setting event objectives with key stakeholders and managing success post event
- Creating ROI data and reporting to key stakeholders
- Researching venues, suppliers, event tech and industry trends to maintain knowledge
- Leading logistical arrangements and supplier sourcing and management
- Liaising with relevant internal teams such as catering, porterage and security
- Creating invitations using e-marketing tool
- Providing onsite support as part of the events team including meeting and greeting guests
- Working with internal creative team on the design and production of all event collateral
- Conducting site visits and other supplier meetings
- Producing and analysing evaluation feedback
- Advising and ensuring correct H&S and contingency procedures are adhered to during event execution
- Budget management ensuring all events stay within approved budget and processing of all related invoices
- Ensuring necessary licenses are obtained
The skills you need to bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in the end to end management of events
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as CRM systems and e-marketing tools
- Knowledge of a range of online event platforms
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work collaboratively within the team and wider department
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident communicating with stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating assertiveness and resilience as appropriate
- Collaborative with a willingness to share information and ideas
- Highly professional with a strong focus on service excellence
- Flexibility with working hours when required