Events Content/Production Manager, Financial Services
- Salary: To £36,000 (4 days per week) + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926211
Are you a talented events professional with 4-6 years’ experience combining content production (agendas, shaping panel discussions and planning speakers) and full end-to-end event planning and delivery?
Do you have excellent experience of managing and delivering digital events including webinars and physical events including conferences, forums and receptions?
Are you confident in developing rich content for events, researching and managing speakers and producing engaging marketing copy?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Our client is looking for an ambitious event professional with proven experience to develop content for their suite of business events and to project manage their own events.
You’ll be working closely with the Director of Events and senior members of the wider team on an extensive programme of digital and in person activity.
What you’ll be doing day-by-day
- Managing event content and planning speakers for webinars, roundtables, conferences and receptions, both digital and in person
- Conducting desktop research, engaging with relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Working closely with the Director of Events to review research and ideas; developing and writing event programmes
- Managing the process for inviting and securing speakers
- Writing content-led marketing copy
- Collaborating daily with the sponsorship, sales, membership and marketing teams to ensure event objectives are achieved
- Full end to end event management and delivery of events, both digital and in person, including budget management
- Ensuring sponsor contract deliverables are effectively carried out
- Overseeing delivery of the events’ marketing, alongside the Marketing and Commercial team
- Attending events and supporting set-up and delivery
- Post-event evaluation and reporting
The skills you’ll need to offer
- Four to six years’ content production and event management experience
- Comprehensive experience managing and delivering digital and physical events
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi task
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with strong attention to detail and proof-reading ability
- Team player with ability to build excellent relationships at all levels and a positive, flexible approach
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experience of working with a CRM system, event management system and virtual event platforms
- Experience delivering events within the financial sector is a plus