Event Manager, Learning & Development, Canary Wharf
- Salary: £260 per day
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926718
6 month FTC with view to go perm.
Do you have 5+ years’ experience of event management across live, hybrid and virtual formats?
Have you managed high profile events for C-Suite audiences?
Are you confident acting as a subject matter expert, effectively influencing colleagues?
Our client, an investment bank with huge global presence, is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to provide event marketing project manager services, supporting the Learning & Development Program and other projects.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Managing the Learning & Development events program from concept, full planning, production and delivery to post event analysis, for live, virtual and hybrid activity
- Partnering with Learning & Development and providing subject matter expertise to help drive results
- Managing the negotiation, setup and execution of all meeting-related audio-visual equipment and technology for live, hybrid and virtual formats
- Ensuring program and onsite materials are on brand and meet requirements
- Ensuring adherence to firm's policies concerning governance, compliance, budgetary guidelines, audit, risk and control, and information security
- Maintaining data integrity within Learning & Development systems and providing metric analysis
- Assisting and collaborating on ad-hoc projects and partnerships as appropriate
The skills you need to bring:
- 5+ years’ event management experience in a corporate environment with a degree or equivalent education
- Experience of managing high profile events up to 500 attendees including C-Suite clients, across live, hybrid and virtual format
- Strong organisation skills, effective time management and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Very good knowledge of digital event production systems and trends with a strong level of technical/digital ability
- Strong experience in sourcing, contracting and managing suppliers with excellent negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the events market and trends in EMEA
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomatic with ability to influence effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Team player, willing to work with colleagues and external partners collaboratively
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Experience working with virtual/remote teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management
- Flexibility to travel