Event Manager, Investment Banking – FTC 6 months
- Salary: Up to £250 per day
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926144
Are you an Event Manager who’s confident working at pace, delivering complex and high profile events to a very professional standard?
Do you have experience of owning projects from inception to completion and of operating across EMEA?
Are you well versed in delivering virtual, hybrid and live events?
Are you adept at managing a variety of stakeholders and building strong relationships?
Our client is an investment bank with huge global presence. They are looking for an experienced events professional to manage event logistics for the business as they interact with new and existing clients.
You will experience all aspects of Event Marketing allowing for plenty of creativity!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Delivering medium to large sized meetings, events and conferences across EMEA in live and virtual formats
- Handling all event logistics: agenda, invitations, suppliers, travel, on-site management
- Managing project budgets including pre and post event costings
- Executing events that meet all compliance requirements
- Producing metrics and analysing the effectiveness of events
- Liaising closely with internal business areas across the group
- Building strong relationships with external corporate clients and investors
The skills you need to bring:
- 8+ years’ experience managing and executing high profile events for 500+ people across EMEA
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Experience in virtual and face to face delivery essential
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity with the ability to develop new solutions
- A strong customer focus
- Comfortable working independently as well as with the wider team
- Good knowledge of the events market and trends in EMEA
- Experience working in Financial Services beneficial
- Enthusiasm and positivity and a strong team player