Event Manager, Investment Banking
- Salary: £200-250 per day
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926328
2 positions available - 1 x Temp to Perm and 1 x 12-month contract
Are you an Event Manager who’s confident working at pace, delivering complex and high-profile events to a very professional standard?
Do you have experience of owning projects from inception to completion and of operating across EMEA?
Are you well versed in delivering virtual, hybrid and live events?
Are you adept at managing a variety of stakeholders and building strong relationships?
Our client is an investment bank with huge global presence. They are looking for an experienced event professional to manage event logistics for the business as they interact with new and existing clients.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Delivering large, complex or high-profile meetings, events, conferences and seminars in live, hybrid and virtual formats
- Managing project budgets including pre and post event costings
- Handling all event logistics: agenda, invitations, suppliers, travel, on-site management
- Executing events that meet all compliance requirements
- Producing metrics and analysing the effectiveness of events
- Liaising closely with internal business areas across the group
- Building strong relationships with external corporate clients and investors
- Providing subject matter expertise to related operational projects
- Driving and collaborating on ad-hoc projects or partnerships in addition to event management
The skills you need to bring:
- 5+ years’ experience managing and executing high profile virtual and face to face events across EMEA
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working independently as well as with the wider team
- Enthusiasm and positivity and a strong team player
- Creativity with the ability to develop new solutions
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of database management
- Good knowledge of the events market and trends in EMEA
- Experience working in Financial Services beneficial