Event Coordinator, Investment Banking, Canary Wharf
- Salary: £200 per day
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926624
FTC until end of September 2022
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience coordinating corporate hospitality and events - live, virtual and hybrid?
Do you have a flair for curating creative event experiences?
Have you got a good knowledge of the hospitality market?
Are you highly organised and able to manage multiple small projects simultaneously?
If the answer is yes; please get in touch! Our client is an investment bank with huge global presence. They are looking for an Event Coordinator to manage hospitality and event logistics.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Processing all ticket and hospitality requests, managing all elements of ticket lifecycle
- Supporting the delivery of small meetings, events and conferences in live and virtual formats
- Managing project budgets including pre and post event costings
- Ensuring compliance with company governance policies, as well as risk assessments
- Maintaining data integrity within the ticket management platform
- Liaising with all departments across the company and building strong working connections with corporate clients and investors
The skills you need to bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience managing and executing hospitality and small events in a live, hybrid and virtual format
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Experience in technical and virtual delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills and experience sourcing and managing suppliers
- A true team player with a positive, can-do attitude