EA to UK President, Global Superbrand, W1
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926478
Are you a bright EA with energy and an inquiring mind? Are you looking to support a dynamic and inspiring boss?
Can you read people and situations and react accordingly? Can you engage effectively with people at all levels?
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual to support its UK President by anticipating needs, building relationships and providing solutions.
You’ll be the first point of contact at the highest level and will need to have a capable and professional approach at all times.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Gate-keeping – reading, understanding and reacting to incoming communications
- Diary management, booking meetings, lunches, dinners, travel and itineraries
- Managing a busy and frequently changing schedule
- Greeting visitors and representing UK President when required
- Organising annual leadership and management seminars
- Organising UK employee Christmas event
- Coordinating, attending and taking minutes at meetings
- Following up on action points from meetings
- Organising quarterly budget meetings with President and finance teams
- Working with Communications team on regular townhalls and communications
The skills you need to bring:
- EA experience in a 1:1 role
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-achieving environment
- High EQ and IQ
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and discretion
- Advanced MS Office
- French (a distinct advantage)