EA to Technology Partner + Legal Counsel, WC2￼
- Salary: £48,000 to £52,000 + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Reference: 926643
Do you enjoy providing true right-hand support? Are you looking for a professional and hybrid working environment?
Do you have experience working as an EA from a Financial or Professional Services firm?
Our client is looking for a resourceful, self-starter to support 2 senior executives in a really interesting and varied role.
As well as providing EA support you will be assisting with recruitment for the team, coordinating Board meetings and organising events.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Gatekeeping – managing a high volume of calls and emails
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Making all preparations for internal meetings
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with recruitment process
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- Coordinating Board meetings including all liaison and assisting on the day
- Assisting with production and distribution of Board materials
- Building relationships with Non-Exec Board members
- Helping to organise events and strategy days
- Working closely with other EAs and providing support for each other as necessary
The skills you need to bring:
- EA/PA experience from a Financial/Professional Services background
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Board support experience an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Team player approach, keen to work on different projects
- Professional and discreet approach
- Pitch-in mentality