EA to Head of HR + CFO, Private Equity (1 year FTC)
- Salary: £50,000 - £53,000 + package
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926321
– early November start!
Are you a perceptive EA looking to be the sole support to 3 inspiring individuals?
Can you read situations and people and react accordingly? Are you always one step ahead?
A leading Private Equity firm needs an outstanding EA to deliver the highest-level support right now.
The environment is deadline driven and it’s a very busy time of year – are you ready to hit the ground running in this challenging but rewarding role?
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Extensive diary management: calls, meetings, travel
- Managing fluid and prone to change schedules
- Gathering and reviewing broker and financial reports
- Team meeting management – agendas, action lists etc
- Producing presentations – sometimes complex and to tight deadlines
- Scheduling firm-wide training for new joiners
- Year-end review scheduling for Investment team
- Liaising with recruitment firms, scheduling interviews and travel
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
- Board/Project support
The skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience as an EA, gained from a Professional/Financial Services firm
- Superb attention to detail
- Innate understanding of urgency
- A resourceful and clear-sighted approach
- Utmost discretion
- Strong MS Office skills