EA to founder, Start-up – with German
- Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926305
Best in class EA sought to support Principal of a private family office in Mayfair!
Are you a tech-savvy EA with the utmost integrity?
Are you driven by commitment and desire to be an integral part of a seamlessly run business?
If so, we’d love to hear from you for this new role to set up and manage the Principal’s private family office.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Organising board meetings
- Managing banking arrangements and relationships
- Managing charitable giving and philanthropic interests
- Assisting with recruitment and management of other support staff as office grows
- Assistance with personal property and family administrative matters
- Ensuring continuous office coverage
- Hosting guests
- Overseeing facilities arrangements – office supplies, managing contractors
- Office legal and compliance matters, including property, health and safety and data protection
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous EA support – ideally in a private office
- Experience of working under pressure in a high calibre environment
- Commitment to confidentiality and discretion
- Creative and willing to bring new ideas
- Strong decision maker
- High EQ and IQ
- Advanced MS Office skills
- German speaking beneficial