EA to CEO, West End
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926308
Do you genuinely enjoy providing 1st class EA support?
Would you also enjoy getting involved in projects and Investor Relations?
If you have an enquiring mind, are always one step ahead with a keen eye on what’s coming next, then we’d love to hear from you!
A leading boutique Investment firm is looking for an outstanding EA to deliver the highest-level support to its CEO.
The culture is thoughtful and considerate and there is plenty of opportunity for involvement. You’ll be left in no doubt what your contribution is worth.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Managing all aspects of the CEO’s diary
- Organising extensive international travel
- Building relationships and liaising with senior level clients
- Organising client events and entertainment
- Liaising with team members to ensure documents are ready and accurate
- Conducting background research for meetings and projects
- Monitoring actions from meetings and following up
- Scheduling investor relation meetings; working closely with the IR partner
- Tracking and recording IR meetings
- Sending out weekly fundraising activities report
- Organising investor events
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous EA experience, ideally from Private Equity/Investment Fund/Boutique Advisory
- Interest in the business
- Professional approach with good judgement
- Excellent communicator (written and oral)
- Approachable and team player