EA/Team Assistant, Legal & Tax Team, Private Equity
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926739
Are you a bright and professional team focused EA with experience supporting a successful Legal and/or Tax team in Financial Services or Professional Services firm?
Do you enjoy building strong working relationships?
Are you used to handling confidential and/or legal documents?
A well-established Investment firm based West End is now looking for a true team player EA to support a busy Legal/Tax team in a varied role.
You’ll be fully immersed from day one in this dynamic firm where the culture is fast-paced but extremely supportive too.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Extensive diary management, some overseas travel arrangements
- Organising meetings, video and conference calls globally
- Relationship-building at all levels across the business
- Creating and editing presentations and reports
- Expense reporting and management
- Liaising with external lawyers and handling legal documentation/agreements
The skills you need to bring:
- Executive level administrative/PA experience gained from Financial Services/Professional Services firm
- Experience supporting Lawyers in terms of document management, managing signing processes etc
- Exposure to Legal/Tax department highly advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confident multi-tasker; self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to build quick work relationships
- Approachable and strong communicator