EA, Private Equity, SW1
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926441
Are you a bright and approachable EA with Director-level experience and excellent communication skills?
Are you a creative thinker who is able to generate solutions and put your team first?
Do you enjoy building strong working relationships across all levels?
An exciting Private Equity firm is now looking for a resourceful EA to support an MD and team.
You’ll be fully immersed from day one and will become pivotal in their continued success in an environment that is thoughtful, inclusive and driven by success.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Coordinating diaries and meetings
- Managing your team’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Handling complex international travel arrangements, creating itineraries and acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Ensuring your team members are prepared for meetings
- Completing expense reports in multiple currencies
- Ad hoc projects and events
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Always acting as company ambassador
The skills you need to bring:
- 5 years + EA/PA experience gained in Financial Services firm, Private Equity advantageous
- Exemplary organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- European languages a plus!
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure
- Desire to be part of a successful and collaborative team