EA/Office Manager, Fund Management
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926607
Are you an EA/Office Manager with energy, passion and an enquiring business mind?
Can you read people and situations and react accordingly? Can you engage effectively with people at all levels?
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual – to ensure the smooth running of a small new London office (of an established firm, HQ overseas) as right-hand to its Co-Founder and also to provide EA/PA support to the team.
The opportunity for complete involvement is real - you’ll be left in no doubt what your contribution is worth.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Gatekeeping – reading, understanding and reacting to incoming communications
- Full EA support : managing diaries, working across various time zones
- Overseas travel arrangements, handling expenses/budgets
- Building confident relationships with clients and investors
- Managing the office, establishing relationships with vendors, creating processes and procedures
- Ad hoc personal tasks
- Occasional events and project support
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous EA/Office Management experience, ideally gained from a boutique Investment house
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and discretion
- Calm and measured
- Ability to think on your feet and take an entirely ‘hands on’ approach
- Strong MS Office