EA, Investment Team, Private Equity
- Salary: £48,000 - £52,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926424
Do you genuinely enjoy providing 1st class EA support?
Looking for an inclusive environment, where everyone pulls together?
Our client is a leading Private Equity firm and is looking for someone professional and positive to join their thriving team of EAs.
You’ll support a Partner and close-knit team (of 3/4) – a pivotal link in the successful chain.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Confident gate-keeping; phone and inbox management
- Diary management involving multiple internal and external parties
- Global travel arrangements
- Frequently handling last-minute changes
- Preparing, editing and reformatting PowerPoint presentations
- Ensuring briefing packs and papers are ready ahead of meetings
- Preparation of correspondence and other documents
- Extensive client relationship-building
- Forming strong working relationships with other EAs
The skills you need to bring:
- Solid senior-level EA experience, ideally from the Investment sector (Private Equity, Investment Banking, Asset Management) – Financial Services an absolute must!
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to be resilient, diplomatic and confident to use own initiative
- Positive self-starter
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills