EA, Financial Services (12 month FTC)
- Salary: £45,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926299
Are you a Tech-savvy EA, used to providing 1st class administrative support in a high-performing business environment?
Are you a true team-player with a ‘can do’ attitude who likes to be involved in a busy successful team?
Do you have financial or professional services experience and do you enjoy a busy, client-facing role?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a professional EA who can provide support based on a solid understanding of the team’s activities. You’ll be fully involved from day 1.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Extensive and complex diary and inbox management
- Global travel arrangements: preparing detailed itineraries, handling expenses
- Designing and producing corporate style presentations
- Managing information flow; proactively organising material for meetings
- Conducting research and preparing detailed reports
- Special Projects (data-focused); Budget tracking
- Proactively developing strong working relationships with peers, other teams and external clients
The skills you need to bring:
- Solid EA experience at Director level, ideally gained within Investment Banking or Asset Management; also Tech/Digital
- Advanced MS Office skills (full usage of Word/Excel/PowerPoint plus SharePoint advantageous
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- Positive self-starter; highly productive, reliable with a flexible attitude
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality