- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
- Location: Westminster
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 927179
Have you been the Diary Manager for a high-profile London-based individual?
Do you like thinking on your feet, adapting and reacting to rapidly changing events and scenarios and keeping everyone in the loop?
Do you know London like the back of your hand, and have “the knowledge” (restaurants, hotels, travel, luxury gifting)?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you!
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, capable diary manager to expertly coordinate one private individual’s life in Westminster.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Running the private diary, managing, planning and scheduling agendas
- Arranging appointments and liaising with VIPs
- Arranging high-profile dinners and events
- Building trusted relationships with friends, family and business contacts
- Purchasing gifts for personal and business purposes
- Booking appointments and briefing designers, stylists, caterers, event planners etc
- Being at close hand to discuss the diary
- Dropping everything to run errands when necessary!
The skills you need to bring:
- Experience as a trusted Diary Manager
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Forward thinking, excellent planning and organisational skills
- Friendly, professional and calm with lots of common sense
- Loyalty and discretion