Client Support Specialist, Tech firm
- Salary: £28,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926342
Are you an excellent communicator who can listen, explain and engage with people at all levels?
Do you have a good understanding of technology and are you passionate about customer service?
An exciting tech business in the City is looking for a proactive individual to provide first line support to executive clients. You’ll use your judgement and an enquiring mind to provide resolution to client enquiries.
If you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and high performing environment, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Providing exceptional, concierge-style customer service with impeccable attention to detail
- Diagnosing and swiftly resolving client queries by asking pertinent questions
- Using your product knowledge to assess whether the issue is software related
- Identifying additional training needs where applicable
- Escalating unresolved issues to internal teams
- Maintaining accurate records of all client interactions
- Keeping up to date with product changes and development
- Helping to train clients and supporting at client meetings
- Acting as an ambassador for the business at all times
The skills you need to bring:
- Commitment to providing the best possible customer service at all times
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Clear and engaging telephone manner
- Confidence to ask the right questions
- Exceptional attention to detail and high standards
- A can-do attitude with a strong team ethic
- Energy and enthusiasm