Bookkeeper, Private Equity, Guernsey
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: Guernsey
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926636
Are you a part-qualified or qualified bookkeeper with strong analytical and organisational skills?
Can you communicate confidently with people at all levels, from accountants and the investment team to the Head of the Family Office?
Do you have a can-do attitude with a clear focus on execution and results?
A leading Private Equity firm is looking for a Bookkeeper to support their Family Office with all cash and investment movements, and assist with various ad-hoc projects. There is a projected increase in transactions and investments, so this is a particularly exciting time to join.
If you want to develop your career in Private Equity/Finance and work for a firm that is motivated by sustainability, positive social impact and good corporate governance, we’d love to hear from you!
They will assist with relocation if required.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Maintain bookkeeping ledgers
- Prepare reports and summaries to show cash movements and exceptions
- Handle accounts payables and receivables
- Record investment portfolio transactions
- Handle bank deposits and petty cash
- Administrative and clerical support as required
The skills you need to bring:
- Good knowledge of Excel and the ability to analyse data
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise conflicting requests
- An unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Ability to work from the Guernsey office and willingness to travel when required