Assistant PA to the Board, Family Office, W1
- Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926198
Are you a team player with a strong desire to work in fast paced, client-facing role?
Do you naturally get on well with people at all levels? Are you a confident communicator?
Are you PA trained, with work experience and an interest in executive office and hospitality?
Our client is looking for a motivated and proactive assistant to work alongside, and learn from, an Executive Assistant. No two days will be the same and no job should be too big or too small!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Working alongside the EA in supporting the Director
- Assisting with enquiries, room and meetings bookings
- Fielding calls and dealing with enquiries
- Organising hospitality at restaurants, theatres, music venues and sporting events
- Managing memberships and subscriptions
- Arranging photography for charity events
- Organising materials for brochures and arranging charity prizes
- Printing large documents and checking information packs
- Assisting with filing and maintaining an organised office
The skills you need to bring:
- Ideally 1 year’s PA experience from a corporate environment
- Confident communicator with strong written skills
- Can-do attitude, ready to get involved at all times
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Fast-learner – always thinking ahead
- Absolute discretion
Please attach a covering letter with your CV – we look forward to hearing from you!Apply