App Implementation Executive (Client Onboarding)
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926415
Are you an excellent communicator who can engage with people at all levels?
Are you highly organised and someone who thrives on juggling multiple priorities?
Are you passionate about customer service with a common sense approach to problem solving?
Our client, an exciting technology business, with a rapidly growing client base, is looking for an executive to be responsible for onboarding clients and become an integral part of their Customer Team.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Delivering a first-class onboarding experience for all clients, tailored according to client need, driving advocacy and creating a positive first impression
- Delivering training and liaising directly with all levels of client users
- Developing relationships, taking and responding to qualitative feedback, including engaging with events, whilst also identifying and building opportunities for account growth and referrals
- Project managing client onboarding, ensuring all clients are onboarded in a consistent and client-centric way, working closely with other teams to ensure a coordinated approach
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on user data, problem solving and enabling the team to intervene where appropriate to capitalise on positive or concerning data and trends
- Supporting the client webinar programme
The skills you need to bring:
- Customer service experience; ability to build relationships and confidence when dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to respond professionally to ‘difficult situations’, along with great problem-solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Confidence with different types of communication; experience presenting and using a consultative manner desirable
- Basic understanding of technology
- An enthusiastic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude