An exciting opportunity to work as a Researcher for a dynamic Executive Search firm based in the City.
Assisting a Partner, you will be focused on supporting them with C-Suite searches within Financial Services.
- Constructing client presentations as well as market and company
- Attending client meetings
- Prospecting candidates using a variety of tools
- Target and approach prospective candidates
- Documentation – throughout process, have responsibility for the creation of candidate’s reports and overviews. Put together the long-list and have active input into shortlist documents including candidate notes, overview, and final report
- Coordinate interviews
- Say up to date with regards to the market
- Build a network of candidates
- Supporting business development activities, keeping an eye out for new opportunities
- Experience within a similar role highly advantageous
- Strong academic background
- A keen interest in Financial Services and Executive Search
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Well-presented and personable
- Willing to learn and take on responsibility!