Training Event Executive, Financial Services
- Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926218
Are you a highly organised events / training administrator with proven experience handling multiple projects?
Are you a confident communicator with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders on the ‘phone and in person?
Our client is a Financial Services membership organisation who is looking for a resourceful Training Executive to join their small and energetic team.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience organising digital and face to face courses and events and CRM experience.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Arranging the calendar of classroom courses including booking rooms, organising dates with trainers and speakers and ensuring logistics are in place
- Maintaining and updating records of attendees and sales in CRM and spreadsheets
- Producing materials for the training courses such as programmes and coursework
- Travelling and working on site for in-person events to ensure smooth delivery (including 3 x 5-day residential courses per year involving travel around London and overnight stay within the UK)
- Organising venues, catering and audio-visual services
- Acting as first point of contact for delegate enquires and bookings
- Producing reports based on the feedback from each course
- Updating training web pages and maintaining an e-Learning platform
- Responding to in-house training enquiries
The skills you need to bring:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing administrative support to events / training teams and organising digital and face to face events
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders in a professional manner
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in using MS Office
- Familiarity with event management systems and CRM preferred